Feeling fuzzy on your content strategy fundamentals? Get a fully-guided, hands-on tour of content strategy—where it came from, key players, key literature, and fundamental philosophies! Learn the when, where, why, and how of core content strategy deliverables including content inventories, content audits, content models, governance models, content templates, voice architectures, and style guides.
Learn useful techniques and frameworks for applying content strategy at any point in a design process. We'll also discuss how content strategy helps us clarify goals and objectives for digital projects, even for seemingly technical details like directory structures and CMS configuration.
And since content strategy is a group effort, we'll work through communicating and selling your content strategy plans to other people and teams.
- An understanding of core content strategy techniques like content auditing and production planning, along with hands-on time practicing them
- A hefty helping of reusable worksheets, frameworks, tools, and checklists
- A renewed confidence in discussing content strategy and advocating for its value
- Questions to ask at any point during a project, including sprint reviews and design critiques
- Well-researched recommendations for key books, people, blogs, and products to follow